Thursday, February 28, 2008

music as highest form

I really beleive that music is one of the highest art forms! Music can be so powerful. It has been a big part of my life and still is. Music can put me in a great mood even if i am having the worse day. I really think that you can tell what kind of mood someone is in just by listing to the music that they are listening to at the time. So i think at times it can be spirtually identifying. For example if i am having a bad day i might listen to danial powters song bad day! and it makes me feel great again. Music helps our emotions gives us strength when we need it or when we are sad just helps us to feel for example at someone funerals we may listen to sad music. Musis has the power to make us dance, laugh, be angry or sad that is why i think music is the highest art form.I could not imagine a world without music.I was glad to see romeo and juliet on the list because it includes what i think is one of the most touching songs and when i watched it with that song it just made it so much more emotional the song is called kissing you by a women called Des'ree. It just made the sene even more powerful!

No comments: